You must have an order with a minimum of $200.00 to place your order, your current order total is $0.00.
Industrial Grade 99.99% Purity Perchlorethylene
- It is mainly used as organic solvent, dry cleanser and metal degreaser as well as anthelmintic. It can be applied to all kinds of nature and synthetic fabrics as a dry cleanser, and the fabric will be soft, glossy, odorless, fadeproof, in shape and free of damage after being washed.It can also be used as fatty extractant and the raw material for HCFC-123.HCFC-124,HCFC-125,HCFC-134a etc.
- Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid.
- Odor: Chloroform-like odor.
- Boiling Point: 121.2 C
- Melting Point/range: – 22.2 C
- Flash Point: none.
- Autoignition temperature: no data available
- Saturated vapour pressure: 2.11 kPa 20C
- Vapor Density: 5.83
- Bulk density: 1.625 kg/l
- Critical temperature: 347.1C
- Critical pressure: 9.74 MPa
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.